What kind of bf mom are you?

Are you the kind that can't for the life of them undestand why any woman would ff and don't mind speaking your mind...

Or or you the kind that just lets it go,as long as the baby is fed and healthy.

Btw I will do all I can to bf but it does not matter to me if a woman ff or bf.

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wish more women would try to bf but, ultimately, each woman needs to do what she feels is best for herself and her family.

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• i dont care what others do.
    Anonymous

• For myself, bf'ing was really important to me. I went through a couple months of misery until my first child was able to bf without hurting me (he was tongue tied and couldn't latch properly- he got fed but man did it hurt!) I really don't care what other moms do- they have the right to make their own decisions just as I do.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• are you just ASKING for drama???
    Are you kidding me?? Why even bother posting a ? like this!!
    Anonymous

• I am going to give breastfeeding my best. There are classes available for breastfeeding and they are free. Being a first time mommy to be, I could really benefit from these classes.
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't understand why someone would CHOOSE, right from the start, for no reason other then just because, to formula feed. And I'm pretty sure I will never understand it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I think every mom should make the choice that is best for her, BF for a while, but DS got teeth early and it was very hard to pump after going back to work, I think if everyone would RESPECT one another's choices, it would be amazing, there are so many other things to get upset over! AS for PP no, I don't think your trying to start drama, think your just curious to why so many women are so prone to bash one way or another, happy turkey day mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't really care what other women do and I don't really care what they think about what I do.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 3:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• as long as the child is fed and healthy! I give kudos to those moms who succesfully bf and have attempted to bf. I never judge those who decided not to. We all have our reasons! As long as the baby is healthy and loved is what matters to me.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• OP, stop being a trouble maker!! These questions should be banned from CM, I am so sick of seeing them. I don't care what other mothers do! It's their choice how they feed their child. As long as they are not giving them illegal substances, who cares.
    Anonymous