How do I stop/ get rid of morning sickness?

Kat120408

Asked by Kat120408 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this too shall pass.

((( hugs ))))
    Anonymous

• Try eating dry soda crackers or suck on peppermint or chocolate. See if that helps.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• crackers helped me, as did ginger pops!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Try to stay on top of your blood sugar~ when it drops you can feel queasy. That only makes it worse! :-(
    If you can eat a bite before you get hungry or queasy it can help.
    Ginger is a favorite for many moms-to-be, too.
    Are you able to keep things down? Drink enough water?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Sea bands. They are to help with motion sickness, but were a life-saver when I was pregnant with my son!! A pharmacist recommended them. Get the bracelets, they are a bit expensive, but I'm betting you are willing to pay any price for some relief!!
    jamieobrien_84

Answer by jamieobrien_84 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• ginger ! ginger ale, candied ginger, (sold at health food stores) Decaf Peppermint or Rasberry Leaf tea,peppermint sticks, but I have been sick and pregnant 3 times and chewed on candied ginger for the first 3 months because I was so ill-it is really strong and kind of gross but trust me-if this doesn't work..nothing will :) Good Luck-and it should go away by the 4th-5th month.
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• IF IT IS OUT OF CONTROL AND YOU CANNOT KEEP FOOD DOWN YOUR DOCTOR CAN PRESCRIBE A MEDICATION. IT IS A MIRACLE WORKER. BUT USUALLY JUST CRACKERS, TOAST, NO GREASY FOOD, 7 UP, AND MAKE SURE YOU EAT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 5:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• That miracle drug sassy is talking about is Zofran and it works. Google Zofran and pregnancy. I'm taking it right now and before it I lived on a handful of graham crackers and some apple sauce for a week. Talk to your doc, if you can't function ask about it.
    Anonymous