Organic/Natural Dog Foods

I really want to give my pet healthy foods but they are so expensive. What brand do you use and how much is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pets

• I have dogs with Allergies to I feed them California Natural, It is about $25 for a 20Ib bag and about $45 for a 30 pound bag. There is a food called Verus it is on the low end of Holistic food but it is still a good food that costs less then some of the other foods.
    Some that you may want to look at are Canadae, Innova, Flint River Ranch, Solid Gold, Chicken soup for the dog lovers soul, taste of the wild.
    A site you should look at when you are trying to decide is
    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I feed mine Taste of the Wild. It is grain-free and for all life stages. I pay $42.50 for a 30# bag, but that bag lasts a little over a month feeding a 38# and a 25# dog.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010