Has anyone else ever had to spend a holiday alone sick. My husband and kids all went to his family and here i am..... This sucks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• Yep. We went to my Grandmas house for xmas last year and I had just had surgery on my stomach so I couldnt eat much. Well I got sick with what I did eat and was in the bathroom vomitting the whole time. By the time I got out all the presents and everything had been opened already and people were leaving
    Anonymous

• aw.. sorry to hear your all alone. A few years ago, I was just recently divorced and it was my ex-husbands year to have our son. I was all alone and had no where to go. So I know how that feels. Hope you feel better.
    Anonymous

• Many times but I rather them enjoy themselves and not worry about them not eating well. Saves me not worrying over them and cooking when sick.

Get better.
    Anonymous

• OH, MAN! Are you kidding!!! You have a whole day of peace & quiet!!! LUCKY YOU... minus the sick part!!

No, really, I'm sorry you're sick! That really does suck! Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Anonymous

• That stinks! I hope he brings you home a plate of food. At least you have some peace and quiet and you can rest and get better.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2009