why would he do this.

I cooked thanksgiving dinner for us, my husband went to shoot his damn guns at the range. Well he just sent me a text message and said he is going to his friends house to eat and drink beer. WTF, me and the girls were waiting on his ass to get home so we could eat. Why would he do this to us, do we not mean anything to him.

So in a hour I'm going to text him back and tell him that we are eating screw him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just write we are eating, see you soon, love you! Can you take everyone to the movies,,,so when he gets home no one is there, I bet he would croak!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Funny, I was going to say the same thing. I would take everyone to the show too, if you can!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• cuz he is a jerk.. tell he to get his ass home because you cooked for hours for him.. if he doesn't tell him to spend the night with the guys, , no need for him to come home.. screw him
    Anonymous

• Because he is a jack ass who doesn't know how important his family is or should be. He simply is taking all of you for granted. I would go out to the mall, take the kids with you, don't answer his text messages and don't tell him where you are. If his friends are more important than you guys, his lost.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 6:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• thanks ladies. My youngest just feel asleep so going out is not going happen. one day he will see what he is losing then it will be to late.
    Anonymous

• WAH!!! Why wrap yourself all around a dude? ANY dude? You cooked. He finds his friends to be more important...you eat with out his selfish ass.
    Anonymous

• Wow read my question! what is with men today? Like we're women and we're supposed to cook thanksgiving and be happy with that! Jerk offs
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 7:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2009