WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR ON THIS THANKSGIVING??

Amazingly, cause I didn't think this would be something I would EVER be saying, I am thankful my ex-husband married the women he did. She had the kids call me, and told me that I am their mother and they need me in their lives! I am also thankful for my children and my SO. Life has been hectic and not anything I thought it would be for the past two in a half years, and it's finally coming together. I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving and are surrounded by loved ones.

SlapHappi

Asked by SlapHappi at 5:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• Well I am Thankful that we got to celebrate Thanksgiving as a family this year. Most of my relatives work retail so Thanksgiving is literally Hell on Earth for us. But yesterday they were all off and we had dinner last night. My mom and dad, sister and bil, my aunt, my dh and I plus our two kids. It was fantastic. I hate small lonely holidays. Today, has been quiet, and DH has to go to work tonight at 8 (he normallly works nights) and my aunt and mom both have to be at work at about 3:30 or 4 o'clock.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 5:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I have so much to be thankful this year. Our good health, DH's job, the fact that he got a promotion so we didn't have to get help with our turkey dinner this year. That we have not only enough, but enough to help others as well. That I think I figured out how to cook a turkey. So many more things that I would never leave if I started listing here.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 5:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2009