HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?<---------------------ANSWER ME!

HEY I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX A WEEK AGO ABOUT THE TIME I OVULATED OR SO POSSABLY LATER. MY PERIOD SHOULDNT START TILL THE BEG OF NEXT MONTH. i HAVE SPOTTED TWICE YESTERDAY AND TODAY NOT MUCH JUST A WIPE OF VERY LIGHT PINK IM NOT CRAMPING AND IM EXHAUSTED I REALLLY HOPE IM NOT PREGGERS CAUSE IT WAS JUST A ONE NOGHT THING AND THE GUY IS A COMPLETE JERK OFF AND EVERYONE HATES HIM CAUSE OF IT. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE IMPLANTATION TO YOU OR ANY KIND OF SYMPTOMS.

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry hon. You are probably pregnant. That is usually the result of unprotected sex.
    Anonymous

• Chances are you could be pregnant. I spotted like that with all 4 of my pregnancies. Why do you have such low self-worth and lack of respect for yourself to just randomly sleep around like that?? Save your sex for when you're in a committed marriage, and you won't have to worry about whether or not you get pregnant. & worse than getting pregnant, you could quite possibly have contracted some kind of STD. Find something constructive & worthwhile to do with your life... you deserve better...

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• yea that's exactly what happened to me when I got pregnant. I spotted a little for a couple of days and that was it. well, a lot of pregnancy tests can detect the pregnancy hormones about 12 days after conception if you follow the directions and use morning pee. my best advise is go get a test. there's a good chance you are pregnant. I wish you luck though.
    mommy2Jayden21

Answer by mommy2Jayden21 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• ok so everyone is on this self worth trip. i have self worth it was one to many drinks down that hatch and i was in need of some nana.... its not like he is some random guy i have known him for awhile. how ever were not together and its hard to get a hold of him right know on a count of the holiday.thanks for everyones input keep em coming.
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• keep your legs shut, and don't have unprotected sex with one night stands. i hope your not pergnant, just because of the fact that i would feel horrible for that child.
    Anonymous

• I knew within the first week I was pregnant. My breasts felt tender and swollen but in a completely different way than when I had my period. The exhausted feeling came a couple of weeks into it. I hope things work out for you!
    Kajon

Answer by Kajon at 11:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yes, one night stands can result in pregnancy!! I just dont understand some people....
    Anonymous

• Just curious. I saw your profile, and you dont have any kids right? Why are you on this site? And why have you been on for so long? Were you hoping to get knocked-up? Or do you just want some attention?
    Anonymous