HAPPEN 2 YOU?<---------ANSWER ME!

HEY I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX A WEEK AGO ABOUT THE TIME I OVULATED OR SO POSSABLY LATER. MY PERIOD SHOULDNT START TILL THE BEG OF NEXT MONTH. i HAVE SPOTTED TWICE YESTERDAY AND TODAY NOT MUCH JUST A WIPE OF VERY LIGHT PINK IM NOT CRAMPING AND IM EXHAUSTED I REALLLY HOPE IM NOT PREGGERS CAUSE IT WAS JUST A ONE NOGHT THING AND THE GUY IS A COMPLETE JERK OFF AND EVERYONE HATES HIM CAUSE OF IT. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE IMPLANTATION TO YOU OR ANY KIND OF SYMPTOMS.

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be take a test
    Anonymous

• go get the morning after pill!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• that is what is wrong with people, they go out and have sex and do not think what can happen, then they want a quick fix. morning after pill my ass. You knew you could get pregant if you have sex no WOMAN up and take responceablilty.
    Anonymous

• Sweetie I posted earlier, hope it turns out okay for you, I just put that you still had time for that if you needed to do so, you said you didn't want to be PG, and in my op, you are not even sure you are PG, so if you start your period early, then all is well didn't mean to step on anyones toes, huggles to you no matter what happens!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Wrong, she had 3days/ 72 hrs to get the morning after pill in her system if she wanted to prevent a pregnancy. Sorry love, you stuck.
    Anonymous

• To be honest one night stand babies happen more than a happy couple. If you didn't want to get pregnant then you should of taken the right precautions. There is always a possibility of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex. You need to take a HPT to find out for sure, bc the stress of you thinking you are could postpone your period and make your body believe you are. If you're not please remember you came here bc of having a one night stand and thinking you are pregnant so next you decide to have fun, maybe you'll remember what the consequences could be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2009