*ADULT content* What would your reaction be if your boyfriend of a few weeks....

mentions that he likes to get ~F___ked in the a$$? Claims he is not gay or even bi, but he can even use a dildo on himself and wants YOU to use a strap on on him?

What would you do?

Try it you might like it? *yeah baby...take that!* cause he isnt gonna go there on YOUR behind!

Or HECK NO! Too weird.

I had a guy I had met many years ago tell me this! I admit I tried it the one time and SAID I would one time, cause I could not get into wearing a strap on, being MANLY and doing that. I could barely muster using his dildos on him! It was just too weird for me.

He would even email me vidoes he made "thinking of me" f___ing himself, saying my name as he did so........Umm sorry, I don't have a 9 inch wide load of a dick between my legs honey! It creeped me out and I broke it off.......not his penis or the dildo...but with him! LOL

How would you react? Join in? Or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, I personally would not do it for him, b/c like you, I just can't get into the idea of wearing a strap-on, I like being the woman and have no interest in having a penis, except for borrowing one now and then :). However, I wouldn't break up with him over it, unless he wouldn't let it drop. I would just tell him that I wasn't into that particular activity, and if he could accept that, then we'd be cool. If he couldn't accept that, then we'd take it from there.

Everyone has their little fetish or fantasy that they like, or think they'd like to do. Doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with them.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I would break up. hell no.. that is not for me..
    Anonymous

• The best orgasm a guy can possibly have involves prostate stimulation. The best way to achieve that is anal. To tell one who has discovered that that you won't help out would be like telling a woman who has finally had an orgasm she's not allowed to have one anymore. I would help him out. If you can't you should be honest about it and cut him lose to find a woman who is more secure in her sexuality.
    Anonymous

• He was an AWESOME man, he really was. I did not MIND it, but he wanted it every single time, and he knew I was not into that and even when I was off of work, he came over unnanounced and brought his buddy too!

THEN I found he was on more web sites then he said and made the mistake of emailing me his *SPECIAL* videos using some one elses name! yeah! He really was into me wasn't he!

Well, a part of him WAS a few times! LOL Shame he messed up and was not as honest as he led me to believe he was. And he tried to make ME feel guilty! It did not work.
    Anonymous

• *LOL* I know guys that are into that. However the only one I dated did it because he had prostate issues and it was Dr. reccomended. He wasn't gay by any means! (he was a boob man, let me tell you!) We talked about it, and I told him when I was more comfortable in our relationship. We dated for about 6 months and then I broke it off, because he was getting to clingy(he was a wonderful guy, however I'm a nursing student and his profession didn't mesh well with mine, plus he had 3 kids and loved his ex too much. Now they're back together). Now I'm married and DH thinks butt sex is gross! *LOL* So we don't do it!
    Some people are just into different things. It doesn't mean they're gay or anything, its just the way they are and I respect that, but it is not for me!
    ALLO2009

Answer by ALLO2009 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm pretty secure in my sexuality have been for quite a while now. But, I could never milk my man's prostate. With my finger, a dildo, strap on, or anything else he happened to want shoved up there. I get how it helps with their orgasm and all, but it's not for me. And that goes both ways. Your anus is an EXIT ONLY area!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It depends on what he'd give me in return. Would he rock my world? If not, then no I wouldn't give him what he wants.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I would try almost anything once. If it's not for me I just move and not make a big deal out of it.
    Anonymous

• I've never delt with a man who has wanted this but if my fiance out of the blue one day asked me to do this...I would. I'm willing to try anything:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• op here..Like I said he was a great guy, BUT sure did hide a few things up. We met ( not on a dating site ) & I had asked if he were on any and he mentioned one, then something just told me he was not honest enough. I do not think he was gay or anything. He was separated from his wife ( later divorced ) but I was glad I was not emotionally attached after his sending me the wrong email with the video of another girls name he said over and over..how he could not wait to see her that weekend..etc.

Three yrs ago, he contacted me via email one day, I waited a few months to reply, said I was with someone and wished him well. Thats when he tried to make me feel jealous and how my child could have been HIS child and I never gave him a chance. How he LOVED me. I said after 3 months and 8 dates? Are we in high school?

I said you lost your chance when you lied, sent videos meant for another then denied it. I hate liars. Players.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2009