What to you decorate your sugar cookies with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• Butter cream icing and sprinkles.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Powder Sugar and Milk to make the frosting and then we dye it with food coloring. We add sprinkles sometimes too.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I like to get the easy set icing at Michael's. I like how it stays put so you can stack them with out messing them up! I always love those little edible silver beads!
    Anonymous

• Royal icing:

3 Tbs meringue powder (Micheal's and Walmart carries it)
    6-7 Tbs warm water
    1 lb confectioner's powder

Combine in a bowl, with a hand beater at low for 8 to 9 minutes. You'll know it's ready when it's glossy and has semi-stiff peaks. You can add food coloring gels and a little water to make it as thin as you'd like. It dries hard (not rock hard - it won't chip your teeth or anything like that!). Smooth finish every time. It's what I use on my cookies that I sell.

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 5:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2009