how do I know when Iam ovulating

Iam trying to have my last child and iam trying to figuar out how i can tell when i ovulate i have tyred online ovulation by the last day of my periord and no luck can you help me

ldkelly052787

Asked by ldkelly052787 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most women ovulate 14 days after their period, but everyone is different. You could buy an ovulation kit at the pharmacy.
    Anonymous

• It is not by the last day of your period. It is by the first day of your period. I thought you counted 14 day from the first day of your period.

Answer by louise2 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• i was told it was day 14 of your cycle
    Anonymous

• A really good way to keep track is go to WebMD.com and signup... It's FREE! Go to the 'Pregnancy' section and there is a Ovulation Calendar- It's very helpful! There's also a Ovulation Tester that uses your saliva selling on ebay for like $20, unlimited uses. Both r very good!!
    angelamswan

Answer by angelamswan at 6:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2009