What is a blackberry?

I am not into the latest trends but it seems like everybodu has one. Can you connect to the internet? I would love to be able to check my email / internet away from home!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes. Its a smart phone that can connect to the internet. Many cell phones can connect to the internet but blackberry is made for doing just that. I wouldnt say it was very new though.
    Anonymous

• My husband loves his new BlackBerry, but I have never used one.
    He connects to the internet, checks & sends email, plans his daily agendas, and a bunch of other things on it. It's almost like a mini PDA if you download the apps you want. His BlueTooth works with it, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I love mine. That is how I am on this site now. You can do most anything on the internet. We have our email go to our phone, so when you get an email your phone chimes so you know to check it. There is also a messenger that you can text other people with a blackberry but it does not cost-like a text plan does. It is wonderful-my kids love it bc they can watch episodes of shows that they like. It makes waiting at a dr appt or whatever much easier on them.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It;s considered a smart phone, my dh has one. Most cell phones can access the internet though, you don't have to have a blackberry for it.
    Anonymous