Black Ftiday question

Are the Black Friday times and prices good online too? Or is it an in store only thing? Mostly asking for Walmart, but wondering in general. Thanks!

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 8:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• Go to black-friday.net. They have a list of stores that have online sales going on right now and Walmart is in that list. Not all of the Black Friday items are good online, but a lot of them are. Good luck and have fun!
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Wow, meant Black Friday, lol
    And thanks for the info! :)
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 8:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm not sure if the prices are good online or not. I would check with the black-friday.net site that the first poster suggested. If I'm remembering right there is (or used to be) Cyber Monday which was basically the same thing as Black Friday but online only.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• No only a few select items are on sale on the website. At Walmart nothing I wanted from the ad was included in the online deals. You can go online tonight to the walmart.com website and look at the list of included items. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Anonymous