wow looks like i barked up the wrong tree...

i added this woman who is my age on myspace, she is local and had kids same age as mine...and seemed to have same interest..im thinking hey a friend possibility...then she emails me a not saying i dont know you but i know you are "brandon" ex so if you start anything i will beat your a$$ but i will give you a chance..(and he wasnt an ex just some i guy became friends with and he told everyone we were together, he just turned 18.. im 30 when i first met him he was 17 but told me he was 23 and just got out of prison so i looked up and found he lied to me bout everything i dropped him like a hot potato i dont even associate with this guy any more and havent for almost a year now) wish i know what i did to make her jump down my throat like that...
isnt it great how people make assumptions about other people b4 knowing them?
(and i just found out that she is with this "brandon" and she is 31...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• tell her to have fun with him, you dont care and think he is a liar and dont want anything to do with him. tell her she is 31 and needs to grow up. stop acting like a teeny bopper.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• wow....can we say psycho?...i would definately not have any more contact with her cause she's fuckin crazy! i am friends with several of my man's ex's and female friends...and some of them i cant stand....but it has to do with how they approach me. i dont just act crazy because they knew him before we were together...i get pissed sometimes when they're way too friendly with him in my face, but it doesnt sound to me like you've even talked to this guy in years so idk wtf her probem is....she's defianately drama!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• wow...yeah....dont befriend someone who is threatening you like that lol she totally jumped to conclusions!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I love phsycos who start drama on myspace/facebook LOL just kidding... just say it like it is and if she keeps it up, you can always block her :)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2009