what can I get 15 year old for christmas (girl)

I need some ideas, please.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 8:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• make-up, cute bag, cute cell phone case, earrings. I'm thinking if she's a girlie-girl get her cute stuff (Hello Kitty cell phone case). Even though she's older, teenagers still like lil girl stuff.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• i know at that age, i loved gift cards from my favorite stores :) i'd get to go and pick out what i wanted. kinda made me feel independant :P
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• okay thank you ,I know just the thing with your help.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Make her a gift basket. Your can get the basket at somewhere like walmart, a white one and put things like cute socks,make up, lotion from Bath and Body,movie tickets,a diary, and cute ink pens. Put things like this in it, is shows her that you took the time to make a special gift for her, I do this for my sons friends and they love it, they are around her age.Just have fun with it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I know how this may sound but I asked my 15 yer old daughter what she would like and she prefers the money. I have set a certain amount of money and we will be going out to spend the afternoon and she can buy whatever she likes. She says she prefers to chose her gift and be sure she likes it. In the meantime we will be spending the afternoon together and having fun.
    alison1961

Answer by alison1961 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• My 15 year old only want a digital camera. Hopefully, I can afford to get her that, plus some new jeans and clothes.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2009