does your 3 month old does/did .................. ?

my ds is 3 months and he always pulls his hair ! if im breatfeeding him , he holds his hair while i feed him lol (and isalso too adorable :) )

we sleep together and the other day , he grabbed my hair and started to pull it , but i guess he didnt like it as much as pulling his own hir cuz he let go of my hair and grabbed his lol :) (again , how adorable is that ? :) )

so did your 3 month old baby ever did/does that ?

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son did that all the time! well it started off with his (that was the first thing he'd do when he'd get tired) and recently has stopped that and now pulls mine (he's now 4 months and was a little less then 3 when he'd pull his own). he pulls mine whenever I hold him LOL
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My DD has done that since birth pretty much, and continues to do it now as a 1 year old. I think its soothing to her.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 9:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Mine didn't have any hair! She's finally getting enough to do a pony tail at 2 1/2!
    Anonymous