what can I get my 12 yr old son. for christmas?

I already got him some things. But I would like to surprise him with a couple other things.

Asked by incarnita at 8:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• When my son was that age I would get him a season pass to the local amusement park,passes to the movies, things like that.

Answer by ronjwake at 9:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I got my 13 year old his own laptop. He is doing more and more on the computer for school and I need my laptop to do my own schoolwork on. It really depends on what your 12 year old is in to. Ask him for some things that he would like to get.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• A safe with a combination lock to help him start saving for a car or things he wants.  See some here  (page 8 & 9).  You can put some money inside to get him started, as well as movie gift card, mall gift card etc.

If he is into sports, check out some of these things   The sports soaps and sports necklaces are nice extras to go with other gifts.

Answer by momjs at 3:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• 1.Start a savings account for him.
    2. a game system (used if necessary)
    3. clothes
    4. an mp3 player
    5. movie tickets
    6. gift certificates with small items like a shirt.
    7. IOU for something he wants, buy it on sale after Christmas with his help. Wrap a picture.

Answer by seasidegrandma at 11:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009