Black Friday!!!

What time does stores open where you live?? are you going shopping where to first???

Toysrus opens at midnight
old navy at 3am
walmart at 5am

thats the stores i am going to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same here, but fortunately for me, I will be home in bed until I need to be at work tomorrow, around noonish, I think. No early stuff for this Gal. I can't stand lines. I just came from Walmart where they have all their stuff put on in pallets. One pallet of merchandise per age group, i.e., one pallet of 3.00 pajamas for girls 6x- 14, one pallet of toddler sizes, etc. No thanks, I would much rather pay full price at a time where I didn't have to deal with crowds. Ugh....
    Anonymous

• Our stores are opening up at the same time. I'm hitting up JCPenny for the first time this year though because they are giving away a Disney Snowglobe and you don't have to buy anything. I'm hoping to be able to get it for my stepdaughter so I have to be up at 3am so I can attempt to get to the store early (luckly its really close) because they open up at 4am. Then I'm going to Wal-mart and just price comparison everything I want to get.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm going to be at Toys r us at midnight and then again at 5...am hoping to get a trampolene at 5
    Anonymous

• I've got LITERALLY a list of like 10 stores I'm going to. I may not get everything at every store, in fact I'm 99% sure I won't but I am not going for the bigger doorbusters either. I'll be going to the bx on base at 4am, gamestop at 5am, then toys r us right after that, then Kmart, Target, Sports Authority, Bed Bath and Beyond, WalGreens (they have crayola color wonder B1G1 free), Half Price Books, Michaels. I think there's one more but I can't remember lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009