What Are You Thankful For?

I Know Its A Little Late But What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?

I am thankful for the dinner we somehow pulled together with no money and I am thankful for having a healthy pregnancy how about you?

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• that it and all the hoopla with it is over
    Anonymous

• IGNORE SCROOGE!!!

At the thanksgiving dinner today we all went around the table and said what were thankful for and my 12 year old sister in law said that she was thankful for her Family even the ones that arent here with us because they are in heaven. She was talking about her 2 brothers who were killed due to gun violence and my daughter who passed away 7 months into my pregnancy. Just the innocence and love she showed today was enough to make a grown man cry.

So with that being said im SO thankful for my family :) what more could you ever ask for.

Hope you and your family had a warm and loving ThanksGiving :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• 31angelmommy3 Wow that is a lot to have to deal with at such a young age. I'm glad that you've raised such a sweet appreciative child. That is wonderful.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for my wonderful family, my sweet little boy and all of the blessings I've been giving in life. I may not have much but I appreciate what I've got so that must be worth something!
    Anonymous

• I'm thankful for God's loving grace, for my family, for our health and well-being, thankful that we have the money to get through the holidays and enjoy the season when so many others don't, thankful for good friends, good food, and thankful that all the kids are in bed watching tv! It's been a HECTIC, fun day so the peace is much needed!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My family, ecspecially my son, he makes my days worth being here! Im thankful for my mom too, without her, I'd be lost most the time. lol. My soon to be husband (june 2010) Im thankkful were going to get to have an actual wedding too, lol. Even if it is small. Im thankful for my dad, hes always been there for me, and im glad he still is today. My younger sister, im thankful for her, and shes been getting on the honor roll, and in the newspaper alot lately. Shes so smart, and beautiful! Im thankful that we got to have our thanksgiving dinner together and that my fiance didnt have to work. It was just the three of us and it was so awesome! Im thankful for alot of things, but its almost 3 in the morning and my contacts are drying out, and im 1/2 asleep lol. But i hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

•  

I'm thankful for my healthy 7 year old son, my hubby,family & christmas treefriends.

Geea

Answer by Geea at 7:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2009