WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TRY TO CONCIVE A BABY

ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEAN TRYIN TO HAVE A BABY FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHSZ NOW BUT I CAN NEVER SEEM TO CONSIVE.I DONT KNOW WHY.THE DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT WE WHERE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN BUT I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET PREGNATE.WHAT SHOULD I DO OR ALTLEAST TRY

BABII3D3BO

Asked by BABII3D3BO at 9:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe the best time is right after your period. You can also get an ovulation test where it can tell you when the best time is to get pregnant! Good luck! Also, if you got off the shot recently it can take a while to get pregnant, sometimes up to a full year! Im not sure if you had been on it, but thought i would add that in! :)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Some women have had difficulties conceiving when they have been stressed out so make sure it is when you feel comfortable.
    Anonymous

• two weeks after your period starts is when you're most fertile
    Anonymous

• Just have sex every single day of the month for a whole month. That's what we did bc we wanted the 9/9/9 baby. Our baby was born 9/14/09. But that was the first time we tried and some times we did it more than once a day. However, sperm lives inside of you for 3 days, so technically you can do it every 3 days.
    MaWolf

Answer by MaWolf at 10:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It might be helpful to have realistic expectations on chances of conceiving in any given month. Yes, there are some people that get pg very quickly, but for many couples it will take several months or longer. My fertility doc once told me that the average, healthy couple will only have a 20% chance of conceiving each month. Just keep trying, live your life, and do your best to relax. It will come in time. Stressing restricts your body and can really mess things up.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I am a huge advocate of Ovulation predictor kits! Worked like a charm. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2009