Whats some ideas on how to rekindle a slipping marriage?

My hubby and i are going thru a bit of a tough time in our relationship these days and its really starting to take a tole on the both of us. Life is so rushed and crazy. He works nights so he sleeps practicly all day. We only have a sitter but maybe once a month and when we do get time together all we do bicker and argue about the dumbest most pointless things. I love this man with all my heart and i dont want this to be the beginning of an end, but i cant keep going on like this. Its really bringing both of us down. Any ideas are greatly appreciated

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• do your part and he WILL follow.. give him hugs, tell him you apprectiate him, tell him you are thankful for him, initiate sex more often (men dont mind losing sleep for sex) write him love notes. increase your effort and i really think he will too. its just a bump in the road.. you need to push extra hard right past it :-) good luck!
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 11:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• my husband and i just went though this for over a year add me as a friend and we can chat we got though this i worked nights and he worked though the day i love hime with all my hart and we got though it
    star_6_1

Answer by star_6_1 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'd ask him how to fix it. When SO and I have problems I just tell him to fix it or I'm gone. Guys love fixing things.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My hubby and I were like that, then we had sex, everlasting sex. We were happy, and talked. THen he pushed his penus up my vagina and we got prego, and had twins. the same thing happeded 3 and a half months ago, and im pregnant!!
    Anonymous

• hows that working out for you? well we have been thru a lot together and thats why this is affecting me so bad because i know we are stronger then this. Back in 07 we lost our first born child 7 months into the pregnancy. He was rock! We came together and nothing could get between us. this senseless bickering and argueing is so not us.
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• If this was my husband, I would just need to let him feel like the King of the Castle and take care of him. I just concentrate on what he wants/needs, soon he is out of his funk and we are back to normal. I just let the small stuff slide, if it really doesn't matter just let it go. This is pretty much how I always am, it is no big deal to me about little stuff in our life, I let him decide and we are both happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2009