Is this your first time ever to shop black Friday?

It is going to be mine yes I'm in my upper thirties and this will be my first time. I'm excited but nervous what should i expect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOTS of people, lol. I've never shopped Black Friday, but I've worked retail, so I've seen the crowds (and the traffic -- ugh!). I remember a story a couple of years ago about someone being trampled to death (literally) at Wal-Mart or somewhere like it. *shudder* There are some CRAZIES out there, so practice your defensive moves (as driver and pedestrian).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I'm 32. I've never done it. I don't have a death wish just yet, so I'm staying home, as usual.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• It is NOT as bad as most people say it is. DO NOT GO TO WALMART. That is where 99.9% of the trouble is it seems. I go to anywhere from 4-10 different stores on Black Friday. You just need to be prepared to NOT get that door buster you are after, and be patient with the crowds. I think it's lots of fun, and I've chatted with some really nice people while waiting in line to get in.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I am twenty four and I have worked many a Black Friday. My favorite times working in retail were on the busy days, and this includes Black Friday. I have never shopped on Black Friday though, that I can remember. I am going tomorrow and am super excited. Be patient, stay calm, and really think about your purchase. Not all items that say "Sale" are really a good deal, so keep an eye on what you're purchasing. Don't get caught up, because you could be costing yourself more then it's worth.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2009