How much do Christmas Trees cost?

A live in an apartment so I need a small one, maybe only 3 or 4 tall.

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 10:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• It really does vary a lot. It depends on a lot of thing like if they are prelit, size, real or artificial, very full or sort sparce... I mean it depends. I would suggest going to Big Lots (Around $19-$29 for 4 foot) , Garden Ridge has all of their trees half price tomorrow for their Black Friday sale, Walmart had one that was $30... I saw one at Michael's today for $29 in the newspaper today we got a coupon for Michael's that was 50% off on Saturday for one item. Hobby Lobby has them for $35 and you can also print out a coupon for 40% off of one reg priced item. For that size a real one here (we live in an area that doesn't naturally have pine trees so it might be more than your area idk how that works) anyway a live one would probably be around $50 at 4 foot. Check out the online Black Friday deals too to see if you can find a good one. I bought one a while back that was 6ft prelit at the Dollar General for $15!
    Anonymous

• I bought one at walmart that is 6.5ft and it was $35, it seems tree prices vary so much that you can really spend as much on them as you want. I think that 4ft ones are only $25 but walmart has a sale in their ad for black friday advertising 6ft ones for $25. On of the women i work with has a 7ft tree that was $650 and i think that while the tree is very pretty it's a bit extreme.
    Anonymous

• It really depends on where you live and what kind of tree you get. Not just live or fake, but sometimes, depending on what kind of live tree you want, that can affect the price, too, as can where you get it, some places charge more for their trees than others.

I would just look around at a couple of places and see what they have to offer before you commit to getting one.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• A small living tree would cost you anywhere from $25-40 in NC where I live. Anything bigger is $50 and up. With fake trees, I just think it depends on where you get them. Some are affordable, some are not.

Anonymous

• walmart you can get a good one for 40 bucks. good luck!
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 11:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• There was a really pretty one at walmart.com for $30. I live in apartments too, but we have a 6' tree. It fits perfect in ours, but our ceiling is pretty high too. GL!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• We just got a Norfolk pine at the Base Exchange for 30 dollars. We live in the Pac NW and prices really vary out here depending on what type of tree you want and where you go.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i was gonna say around 40-60
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 8:32 AM on Nov. 27, 2009