Ok so I still feel prego but bleeding? TMI

I still feel like I am prego but, I am bleeding and there are small to medium clots (up to about the size of a quarter) This has been going on since about 5am this morning, but I was spotting very light since about 7pm last night. I don't have any cramping though and I have had 5 previous miscarriages, I remember cramping with all of them. I guess what I am wondering is if I should just consider this another miscarriage or call my doc and go to the hospital. I cant see my doc until mon at the earliest and I just want some opinions, or see if anyone else has had either miscarriage without cramps, or if anyone has had bleeding like this and didn't miscarry? I am trying to keep some hope as my hubby and I were very excited about this preg.

rozebuud

Asked by rozebuud at 10:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is nothing they can do at the ER. You would have to wait a long time, be exposed to who knows what, and they wouldn't be able to tell you for sure. They would take your blood so that HCG levels could be compared if you were to have future blood HCG levels done to see if you are still pregnant. Of course you don't have to have that done.

You can miscarry without cramping. You can have bleeding without miscarriage. I would be worried because of the clots. I'm so sorry.

With having so many miscarriages you may have an immune problem. This is something that can be treated. Half of all miscarriages may be immune related. Here is a wesite that explains causes of miscarriage and what can be done.

http://www.rialab.com/miscarriages_prevented.php
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• If your worried go to the ER. Since your prego and bleeding they will take you straight back your top priority. I never had a miscarriage but if I was in your situation I would go.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I had one with no cramping (I was only about 4 weeks pregnant though...)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• If you've had so many miscarriaages why wouldn't you be worried? You should've gone to the hospital as soon as this started happening.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• hi im 6 weeks preg with my 3rd child and i had/ and am haveing bleeding with clots and i have 2 healthy kids and still am preg this time good luck
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2009