I saw an ad for Nintendo DS Lite for $98 at Walmart, are they going to have this deal online too?

on cyber Monday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• IDK but I wouldn't trust online sales if this is going to be the big present or anything because if you buy one online but they sell out of them they can just cancel your order and you will end up with nothing but a refund.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 11:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Yep, I agree with psychmommie. You can also get a like-new used one at Gamestop for much less than that I think, well on Black Friday anyway.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• No you can't get it online. It is a doorbuster meaning there are limited amounts in the store so if you wait all morning there might be say 2 or 6 total for the store. Its a gimmick to get you in the store and they only care a couple so they don't have to give the deal to everyone. Kinda crappy how they do that. I wouldn't buy something like that online tomorrow because they take forever to give you the refund if you can't get the product. Last year I bought a laptop online from Best Buys black friday online sale and they couldn't get it to me but didn't bother telling me for two weeks then took another two weeks to get my card refunded (which was AFTER Christmas) It was a mess.
    Anonymous

• I already got a $98 DS Lite on Amazon.com this past Monday with no tax and no shipping and no going to the store and getting trampled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2009