Why ask a question if you dont pick a best answer?

Just a lil something that erks me lol

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry I misunderstood you. I guess it doesn't really matter to me if the question (whether it's one I asked or one I answered) is ever officially closed or if it just sort of dies out.

I don't really view it as a homework sort of thing, and more like a topic of conversation. Some end with a definite ending (saying goodbye and hanging up on the phone, or picking a best answer here). Some sort of just die out, sort of like when you're sitting there talking to your so, and the conversation comes to a natural end, without any real "official" sort of ending to it.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:20 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Yes. I feel the same way. Or they will give best answer a year later. I kid you not. I e mailed the cafe mom and she told me it took her a year to answer back. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Because the point of asking a question is to get an answer, not to pick a "best" answer. What if there weren't any good answers?
    Anonymous

• I can't pick a best answer when it's based on someones opinion
    Anonymous

• well lets be real... isnt that the whole point of the question section on cafemom. why else would they give you the option to select the best one then
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• 31angelmommy3
    This is really a big deal to you? LOL *sigh* The things that get some of you going... I think there are so many more important things to worry about such as, what color shirt should I wear today?
    Anonymous

• lmfao im so glad you think you know me so well ... its a simple question. Whats really hilarious is that Anon 11:19 finds it necessary to be nasty and hid behind the option to be secret. lol Happy Thanks Giving to you too
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• *hide
    31angelmommy3

• I really never even knew you could pick a "best answer"... I have only asked a few questions here but I was under the assumption that the point of this area was to ask a question to a general group of mommies? I do on the other hand hate the annon option....
    Marcia9043

Answer by Marcia9043 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• lol i just dont like mouthy moms that do nothing but down and smart mouth other moms when we all should be supporting eachother and offering friendship.
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2009