HELP!!!

I posted something on here before about me getting these lil sores that itch like crazy well they have gotten worse and NO DOCTOR hasnt done anything for me, i know have them on my tummy, my sides, my chest, boobs, lower back and in the middle of my back and a lil on my arms...NO matter what i do they itch like crazy, i do anti-itch creams, oatmeal baths, bayoil in the water, lotion, etc and still they are there and are driving me to the point where i am makin them bleed!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO OR USE?? OR WHAT IT IS???

BabyNatesMami

Asked by BabyNatesMami at 11:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• cont.

If it is a definite sore then it could be shingles which could occur in pregnancy because you get run down easily and your immune system gets compromised so if you had chicken pox as a child it could re-manifest itself as shingles.

Do a Google search on PUPPPS and on Shingles. See if either fits your symptoms and tell your doctor what you think it is. If you think it's PUPPPS then feel free to send me a private message and I'll talk you through it and commiserate with you because it was truly horrible to deal with and I totally get it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• no try vinegar and clariton could be hives
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Are you sure it's sores, or is it more like a rash? When I was pregnant I had a horrible rash called PUPPPS. It is a pregnancy related rash and it sounds a lot like what you are describing, only it was not really sores. It sort of looked like poison ivy, and it acted like poison ivy only it wouldn't go away. It was absolutely horrible. They say that it won't go away until after your baby is born BUT I beat mine by taking iron supplements. It has to do with liver health and mild anemia. It is generally uncommon, but when it does occur it is most common in women who are in their first pregnancies and are pregnant with a boy.

I found immediate relief from the itching by applying ice packs or taking a cool bath or shower. If you don't have any ice packs take a few dish towels, wet them, and put them in the freezer. Or fill a zip lock back with ice and water.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2009