Do you have drama in your life?

I always wondered if most people really do have drama...and what qualifies as drama?

I think I can say that I have none, and havent had any..since high school days.

I have been with my husband for 5 years and we havent had any ex gfs problems or anything like that. I can honestly say I know he wouldnt cheat.

I love my inlaws and they love me ( of course they do have alot of drama within them lol )

Me and my whole famil ( grandparents, aunts, uncles cousins) All get along great, I see most of them daily or atleast talk to them daily.

I think the biggest part is I only have a few friends lol, and most of them are married moms...so maybe that is it. Does most drama come from friends?

So do you have drama and where does it come from ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• with my friends, no. with my parents, no. with my biological family, kinda. with my in laws YES. but for the most part my every day life is drama free :)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I have stress in my life, but not a lot of drama so to speak.

For example, my dh is military, and when he's gone, that's stress. We have 2 teenagers, and sometimes that can be stressful (ok - I take what I said back about not a lot of drama, there can be drama there sometimes!). I've dealt with health things, and that's stress.

There are other things that can cause stress or drama, but for the most part, I'm not really a big drama person as far as hanging out with people who are into the whole "well, he said that she said that so and so did..." or anything like that.

Oh, and yrs ago, we had a LOT of drama, my dh and I were being stalked by his ex fiancee, but that was on her. She cheated on him, she ended the engagement, later he met me, we got married, having kids, etc. I was pg with our 2nd when she decided that she had made a mistake and wanted dh back and literally stalked us for 2 yrs - but we both hated it!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:33 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• occasional "baby mama drama" from a fucktard that has yet to read and fully comprehend or follow a custody agreement after seven years and from a "black sheep of the family" older sister who has earned her title, trust me:)
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i have drama, I try to escape, I am honestly not the type to invite it into my life...

I live with my mil who is becoming overbearing and she and my husband just got into a HUGE fight over my son
    she is telling everyone in their family that he is a horrible father

My lil brother hit on my older brother's ex when they all took her out for her b-day, somehow they both (lil bro. and my big bro's ex) both came to me at different times, so now my older brother refuses to talk to my lil brother and they go through me

I am the black sheep in my family lol so w/e

I just got into an arguement cause my mom names me the sole person to make her funeral arrangements and the prior person to get her life insurance so my lil brother is not too happy about that

yep... btw this all happened within the past 3 days lol o i love my life lol i can't find a rock that is far enough for everyone lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 4:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I unfortunatly deal with drama everyday and not because I want to. I try to avoid it as much as possible. At my workplace It
    seems Im the one everyone goes to when they need to vent about someone else. GRRRR! Theres only 6 of us. One has ADD, one is a long time friend of the owner, one is so OCD she zooms circles around the rest of us, one is a single mom with 8 yrold daughter that tells her mom to f*ck off and is way out of control, the last is a very close friend of mine from before this job. We are not all there at the same time for the most part thank god! But they all come to me when they have an issue with something or someone. Why is this person doing that, why did she say that, why, why,why? UGH! Sometimes its like im in high school again. I dont mind being a good listener and helping when i can but they all need to learn to go to the one they have an issue with, not hope I will do it for them!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 6:07 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• There has been plenty of drama in my life, but I choose to either move on, ignore it, or tackle it head on.
    I don't get sucked into drama because its a waste of time and I would rather enjoy life while the other people who love to cause and live in misery can keep living that way.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Loads of drama from an ex and his wife. for MANY years. it will never end. but the court system knows how he is and how they are together. they even stalked people I have no relationship with for some reason! weirdo neurotics!

I personally have no other drama, a simple easy going life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• We're pretty drama free around here too. No exes to give us grief. The inlaws and what not keep to themselves. Our kids are doing fine. Eh, we could use more money, but who can't? If I want drama, I'll watch TV.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2009