if suri would of never been used as a celebrities childs name, would you of ever used it for your child?

im just wondering, cause to me the more i hear it the more uniquer it gets lol. if you would of used it before hand how would of you of spelled it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, it doesn't sound like a name to me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't have. Because to me, Suri sounds a lot like "surly", which means grumpy, sullen, or generally all around nasty. Or, when used with weather, it basically means threatening.

(That man on the bench over there is really surly, he yelled at that little boy who ran by. - or - The sky turned really surly all of a sudden, I bet it storms soon.)

So, I wouldn't want to name a baby something that reminded me of that word with that meaning.

But that's just me.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:25 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• no, because they way that name is pronounced is also the name of a city near where i live, and is known for tons of prostitution, drugs, car theft, etc. so no,,,i wouldnt name my child that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Nope. It's too weird for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:45 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• ???/
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2009