I know there are a lot of people who don't like Obama

but isn't this taking it a bit too far???

http://bestoftheblogs.com/Home/22821

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• erm I have seen it..and honestly those other verses werent used..I dont think most even realize what the next few verses are..and a few are spreading this around as if they do realize..making it all overly dramatic

by the way that verse is speaking of Judas Iscariot...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• that's awful. people are just ridiculous and cruel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Interesting !!! --------- what happened to love thy neighbour ?

hearts that hate are never pretty, -----

zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 7:57 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I still like our president! I don't agree with his every move, but I don't blindly accuse him of EVERTHING that is happening to our economy. I think he is a great leader with the wrong team players. It's good to have balance, but the White House is leaning.

As for the Christians out there promoting such hate, they are NO DIFFERENT than the terrorist that justify their hateful acts with religion! Its IGNORANT and disrespectful. It sounds like the early KKK bliss.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:46 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• yea I can't stand Obama either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Sorry, I love Obama... I will vote for him again! The simple truth is you can't make everyone happy! So the fact that there are ridiculous people out there that want to spread this crap and make him look bad doesn't shock me. If they aren't happy they don't want anyone else to be either... I just blow it off... They are the ones that have issues, not Obama!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I think he's young and inexperienced, and common-sense stupid. I didn't vote for him (Cynthia McDonald of the Independent party if you must know) so don't blame me for the continuous line of mistakes he has made and is going to make. He's letting pushy sycophants and money-mongerers decide his moves instead of listening to the people that elected him. All he needs to do is bring every single solitary American soldier home from Iran. The Iranians made their mess. Let them clean it up. If it means extinction for them, then so be it. Then he needs to tell his self-serving financial advisers to go put their heads up where the sun don't shine and shut the hell up, lower taxes, and stop harping on his federal-run health plan until the economy straightens up. He's a wuss and a sissy, but that's no excuse for praying for his assassination.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Again ladies I seriouly doubt people spreading this around knew those next verses..they werent spreading that particular verse around..it was just the prior ones...stop trying to make them out to be 'terrorists' its pitiful and low
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• pushy sycophants

you do realize that's an oxymoron, right?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• The Iranians made their mess

yeah, they shouldn't have bombed their own infrastructure and destabilized themselves that way, huh?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2009