Would you mind telling me your thoughts ...

on population control? Do you believe that it is something the government really works at (as conspiracy of course)? Is it, in any way at all, moral?

-Faithful4ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think the government is slowly getting control over every aspect of our lives and it is rather scary. So, I imagine population control is next(glad Im done).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Not yet, but once your government has the rainbows under control, you're next!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I believe that government is ALL about control. But they are not out to get us yet. But it is a possability, just like Sunday Law. When they pass that then those who doubted the SDA message will hopefully have new eyes and ears but unfortunatly it will be too late. Probation will be over you made your choice to not listen...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I don't know about right now, but eventually its going to have to happen. If it is for the sake of saving our planet, and our species, from overpopulation, then it would be moral.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• It would be immoral, because the rulers usually exempt themselves from the laws they impose on the masses. And it goes against Natural Law.

shellbyrne

Answer by shellbyrne at 1:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• they have tried to especially on poor people who are usually made up of black and latino.
    Anonymous