a bit confused

I had my baby a month ago, stopped bleeding two weeks ago, and i just now started bleeding again, is it my menstrual cycle or is it something else, called my dr. but no one answered the answerein service

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 4:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Health

• Next time you do get thru to your Dr be sure to tell him when you called and that no one got back to you - or even answered. Drs need to know this. Does your community have an Ask a Nurse program? Call your hospital and ask. And if they say no - ask to speak to the desk on OB/Gyn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I bled for about 3-4 weeks after I had my baby n a week later I got my period, so maybe it is your menstral cycle coming back.
    Anonymous

• I bled for two weeks and then stopped. Then after a week or so I bled again for two weeks. It was not my period just more potpartum bleeding. I did not get my period until my DD was 7 months old.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• wow thank u, for ur answers
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2009