mild ache??

so im about 12 weeks along and this is my first pregnancy i have a mild ache every now and again on the right side of my lower abdomen.. is this anything for me to worry about?? it's not really a cramping sensation but more like a poke that aches just a little... and its only on the right side... i havent had any spotting or anything irregular... i was just wondering if anyone else experienced anything like this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will have all kinds of aches and pains throughout pregnancy. Some are mild and some are sharp. Unless there is bleeding, water breaking, intense pain and cramping - I wouldn't worry about it. Otherwise your entire pregnancy will be spent in worry and fear. :-) Congratulations on your new baby!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Sounds to me like you are just having muscles stretch. It can feel dull or even sharp and can happen anywhere on your belly :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 4:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2009