might be weird but any sign u were having twins before u knew if u were or not?

this is my 2nd pregnant and there are twins in my family somewhere and my boyfriends also. we got lucky the first time and had a girl and that's it lol. I don't know how far down the family line twins are and i was on b.c. when i got pregnant this 2nd time.just wondering if there was any signs of anyone having twins before you found out how many you were carrying. kinda of a weird question but thought i would try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had twins but there were no signs, sorry. It's like every other pregnancy, there's no way to find out before the 3rd month.
    Kristinejs

Answer by Kristinejs at 9:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• That's not true -- I found out that I was having twins at 5 weeks (ultrasound!)
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2009