Christmas is approaching quickly and I have no clue what to get my husband???

Ok so my husband and I have been married for six months come Dec. 1. We just recently celebrated his birthday Nov. 20 and I went all out I bought him a brand new computer monitor and a printer so that his home company could run smoother, but one of those birthday gifts also benefited me (the printer since I take online classes) now Christmas is around the corner and I have no clue what to get him he has multiple personalities so I have way too many options with and I can not seem to get it down to one gift or at least 3

He loves cars and working on them as a matter of fact he just invested in a project car and wanted me to pay for the engine swap, but with our other car payment coming up soon I definitely can not afford that

He also loves computers but I have already set that up for him

The only thing I can think of is jewelry because he still has on a bunch of stuff from his ex witch erks me but I am afraid...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Continue.....

That is will be something he does not like...

Might I add this will be our first Christmas married so I really want things to be special
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• get him a nice watch! engrave the back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Op-he will not wear a watch he says a watch makes him even more impatient thank you for the option though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Sure, why don't you check out Amazon's Black Friday Ads:

Amazon's Black Friday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2009