boyfriend

i need a answer, my husband past away almost 3years ago and i stared to date this guy for the last year. when we first stared to talk he told that he loves having a family and he loves the out doors. but he seems like every time i want to do something has a family or just me and him, it like the world is coming to a end. he says he loves me a lot and i do love him to. but it feels like i am alone with him. my kids do get a long with him but they say he is lazy. what should i do?

joishpeming

Asked by joishpeming at 9:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Um... children do see all the signs way before we do Dear, unfortunately. Listen to them.. if they see it, it's only a matter of time before your eyes become clear enough to see it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Listen to your kids. They aren't emotionally invested as you are so they pick up on the obvious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I agree hun. When you are seeing problems already, they are probably not going to change. It might be easier to count your losses with this one. You will find someone who can and wants to do a lot better for you and your children
    Shelena

Answer by Shelena at 9:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Not a good sign at all. Better pass on this one.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:27 AM on Nov. 27, 2009