Anyone go shopping?

I did was up at 3 an at wally world i bought like 10 dvds 4 pjs sets for my boys 1 ds lite game an 1 x box 360 game an only spent 100 bucks!

mommyof2boysmd

Asked by mommyof2boysmd at 9:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, hubby and I again this year, went last night around 8 pm. Got all our stuff, went home to where it was warm and slept in this am. Well worth it to me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I tried to get out early, but I just couldn't. I think I'm too old to eat T'giving dinner and think my stomach will let me out early in the morning.lol....but I did go out at 8:45, got an XBox for my son and the grab-bag gift for work. My mom and I are going back out shortly...we are thinking about getting a new flat screen tv for the living room and giving my son the old 32" for his games. It is an HDTV, about 4 years old....he wants a new tv, but so does mom and we certainly are NOT going to get both.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Nope sure didn't. Sleep sounded better to me. :)
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Wanted to, but ended up with a flat tire at 1 am yesterday morning, sooo nope couldnt go!!! I volunteered for time and half at work!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• OP ~ You did an awesome job at shopping this morning!

We didn't go out. We never do. I didn't even roll out of bed until 10am :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:32 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Nope, won't get a few more things for a few more weeks. Will be about the same sales out there.

But I sure enjoyed NO traffic taking my roommate to work at 7 am! Usually takes me 45 minutes, only took me 25 today!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I didn't go--I never do. But my cousin and I are married to brothers--and she (my cousin) and my hubby go every year together. My BIL and I stay home with the kids - Gladly! I haven't seen my hubby yet, but he texted me a little bit ago and said it went well and he'd be home soon.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 10:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• No stayed home in my warm bed.
    Praise2

Answer by Praise2 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Why don't you check out Amazon's Black Friday Ads:

Amazon's Black Friday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I got a blue ray dvd player for $78, a 7 piece bed set for $34, a set of 600 thread count sheets for $24, a 4 in 1 jacket with hat and mittens for $15, 7 Egyptian cotton towels for $4 each, and a Pyrex pie plate and Pyrex casserole dish for $2 each. I also bought a couple of things for a friend b/c she watched my DS for me.

Another friend went to Sears and picked up a Hamilton Beach fryer for me for $27.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2009