Ideas for dads x-mas gifts from a 2 year old???

Any thing will help...I am the worlds worst gift giver!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is your kids a boy or a girl??
    Kristinejs

Answer by Kristinejs at 9:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Homemade cookies.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Girl!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Sure, why don't you check out Amazon's Black Friday Ads:

Amazon's Black Friday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• well, you could buy some clay and and form a flat sqare. Then she can put her little hand on it and press down so she forms the shape of it. You could paint the hand-shaped area pink and the rest of the flat sqare blue, green or purple. Then write something on the sqare like "to daddy" or "daddy I love you" or something like that!! What do you think?
    Evili

Answer by Evili at 10:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• For my hubby from my boys on Veteran's Day I dressed them each up in his dress uniform and took their pic in front of our flag. Then I framed them ina really nice frame--he loved it. Is your hubby into anything? A sports team, racer, hunting? If so, dress her up in some of his too big clothes and take her pic--mine turned out so cute.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 10:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• When my DD was 2 and DS was 6 months, they gave Daddy a photo mug. To this day only Daddy is "allowed" to use the mug. Now the kids are DD 17 and DS 15 and its still his most treasured gift from them.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 10:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Thanks Ladies!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• mom2LandL - That is SOOOO Cute!!!! I bet your husband teared up (well maybe just on the inside if he's a tough guy! LOL!). Have you thought about doing it every year as the boys get bigger until the dress uniforms fit - or they have their own? So thoughtful.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Hand prints. Foot prints.

You can do them in a mold, use paint to put them on a towel or a tie or a bathmat.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2009