Looking for a home bizz

HelloI am looking to work from home at no fee. I want to get paid asap. no survey sites I have already tried those. If you can help thatnk you so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• It is going to be really hard for you to find a "Business" that has no fee. Ameriplan has a Holiday Special right now for a Limited Time that you can start for only $25.

There is no cold calling or selling and we recievve daily pay and Benefits. Click Here if you would like to look at some info or you can call 951-262-1118 to listen to some recorded info.

Christina Dennis
    678-823-0523
    ChristinaDennis@Ameriplan.net

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:32 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• No business has no start up costs, whether it's direct sales or babysitting/daycare or something else you start from home, you have to spend something to get started.

I mean, I sell on eBay and you can get started right away but there is no guarantee your items will sell, but at the very least you can start by selling things you and your family have outgrown, clothes, toys, jewelry, books, collectibles, etc and as long as you already have a digital camera and use free shipping boxes from usps or recycle ones you have you can get started with nothing, since eBay fees and such wouldn't be due for a month.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• The company I work for has many independent sales people who sell our books with no investment. You simple send people to a special web page to buy the books and all the credit card processing, and sihpment of the book is taken care of of the website. You are never required to buy anything. Commissions range from 8-10% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more moeny you can make.

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 12:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• well i can help a bit.,message me..help ya get a lil money asap..but as far as no fee biz good luck..none exist..i work for a company advertsing..i also sell tupperware and mark.. and do diaper cakes here and there and have a paying website
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• oops - error in my answer - our commissions are 10- 40% depending on the book.

Chrissy
    Stress Out, show stress who's the boss.
    www.stressout-book.com
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 3:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas for working at home.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

**There is a one time starting fee of $29, BUT we have a special going on right now to join for JUST $1 until Monday.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Try http://www.cafemom.com/group/108037 They will help you!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2009