should i go back to the hospital? im scared please help

i was diagnosed with a hemorrhage in pregnancy last thurs day...was supposed to follow up with a dr the following week...over the weekend i had to return to the ER with severe bleeding and dizziness almost passing out several times. i was released from work for a weeks and told i was having a miscarriage...i tried to go back to work today. and i ended up leaving with severe pains. i am not bleeding but i feel really weak and am in pain. i called every dr in town and even the urgent care and they are all closed. i am scared i dont know what to do. but i dont think i can afford another ER visit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Health

• Well try to relax, drink water and see if it goes away. I fnot then you may have to go the Drs Er whatever.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:27 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Our urgent care is open every day, even after Thanksgiving. Is there another within driving distance? It seems to me that you need to be seen. Does your doctor have an emergency number, perhaps? Good luck. Please keep us updated when you are able?

Answer by Bmat at 11:28 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i tried another urgent care...i just called...i am going to go there with my papers from the hospital form sunday..and hopefully they will be able to help me. i am soo scared of an infection. or having to have a d&c...please pray for me....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Go to the ER.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i was on my way to the urgent care and my daughters daycare called and said she had a fever of 102..so i turned around and went and got her..we both went to the urgent care...they checked her and said her respitory rate was to high and said she needed to go to the er...and said they were not equiped for me and to go to the er...so now both my daughter and i have to go to the er....i am soo sick of stuff going wrong...i called my mom and she is on here way to take us...
    Anonymous

• If you can't afford another trip to the ER, can you afford to possibly lose your life? Why do people mess around with this stuff?
    Anonymous