Is there a group that is titled I Hate My Mother. I was refer to Cafe Mom website.

Hate is a strong word but there is some things that I am experiencing with my mother and I wanted to share my story or get some insight from others that have experienced what I have or their stories. I am speaking of Borderline Personality Disorder and Psychopathy.

Peace606

Asked by Peace606 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Try clicking on groups at the top of your page and then choosing find groups.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• You hate what she suffers from and not her. My mother had issues and I have some and I know  nothing else of her, she took off, but I do not hate her. No point doing that. The reunion group http://www.cafemom.com/group/14715  the owner said it's like taking poison hoping the other person gets sick.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Anonymous

• Is this one of my daughters? lol I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I have three adult children. One refuses to speak to me. One tolerates me and one is understanding. It's not like we can control BPD. If you need someone to talk to pm me. We hate bpd just as much as you kids do. There is a book called Stop Walking On Eggshells. That might help

Answer by admckenzie at 2:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2009