What is your New Years Resolution?

Ok I know that the New Year is over a month away...but have you thought about what your New Years Resolution will be?

ammil87

Asked by ammil87 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to not do anything that is not required of me by law,marriage,or love.I've spend WAY too much time doing things for people who just use me.No one is thankful,they just want MORE! I'm sick of the family thinking they are entitled to chores,errands,money,and time just because they are relation! It's literally making me sick(and old)! It stops now!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• another year making weight loss resolutions....
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• To stop yelling so much..and try harder to lose at least 10lbs!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• The same as every year - to work on downsizing our debt and bettering our credit.

I heard somewhere, I can't remember where, how some guy says that the resolution of eating less and losing weight is pointless because he can never seem to stick to it, so he's making a new resolution for the New Year. His new resolution is to eat more and gain weight.....LOL. I guess that's a resolution many people can stick to. :)

TGIF by the way. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Never make them. I have no addictions, I am a healthy weight and we have no debt. I guess continue to live my life in the healthy way I do now.lol
    Anonymous

• you know whats a good idea? try to start developing the habit now. if you want to lose weight, try to eat healthy over the holidays. If you want to quit smoking,cut back now. Debt management, spend less on Christmas. I like to "practice" my New Year's Resolution.
    Anonymous

• Not to give out gift cards ever. Marine dude caused so much drama...................
    Anonymous

• We are going to pay off another $7000 in debt. That will leave us with about $3500 to tackle in 2011 and then we'll be debt free.
    My goal this year was to be able to jog a 5K by the end of the year. I'm honestly not sure if I'll make it since I just got over being sick for three weeks- and now I feel like I'm coming down with another cold :(
    Anyway if I don't make it, I'm sure I'll aim for it in 2010.
    Also to park our car for 4-6 months this year. This year is saved us money, got us in better shape, and made us really appreciate the little things in life.

I know these are more goals/plans than resolutions. Hope you don't mind.
    ~E
    Anonymous