Frozen dinners

Do you eat them? If so, which ones have you found to be good. It's always so hard to find ones that aren't gross, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• The only ones I eat really are the Lean Cuisines. The mushroom marsala one is actually pretty good.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Lean cuisine uses Tyson chicken and are giving you a lot of food unlike the other smart ones that give you hardly anything. My favorites for losing weight are the turkey meals. The worst ones are the chinese ones because they have so much soduim. The beef ones are tasty. But incorporate them with a salad and a veggie and you are set. It worked for me.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• my husband likes the Healthy Choice "steamers" I keep them on hand for him to take to work. Other than that..lean cuisine. especially the orange glazed chicken with wild rice and green beans.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• We buy Amy's or Seed's of Change once in a while.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i eat lean cuisines. my favorite being the steak tips dijon. And on occasion when im feeling REALLY hungry, i'll get a hungry man boneless bbq pork ribs. But we RARLEY buy frozen dinners at all, maybe once every couple months
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 3:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Usually Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice. I tend to get the ones that have the Weight Watchers points listed right on the package. I eat them a few times a week for lunch or dinner depending on my schedule for school, work and my son's activities that day. The Michelena's are kinda nasty tasting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2009