how did YOU do with the black friday sales???

so I live in a small town all we have is walmart. I was to the store by 4:45 and done and back in bed by 5:45 but I got the oldest gaming chair for cheap!! and the youngest some much needed pjs's for 3.00 and then a bunch of wii, ps2 and ds games for 7 and 10 $ !!! and lots of 2.00 movies and a 9.00 movies that was 19.96 just yesterday. I did splurge and get me a mp3 player and a couple sd cards for the camera I went WAY over budget like by 150.00 but christmas is completly done and we did get some good deals how did you do on your lists!!! the crowd here was a bear how about yours!!

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 1:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• I went to our local tiny Walmart and it was ridiculously full, there were 100 people standing in line for those dslites so I went home and bought it online for regular price and was happy to pay a few more dollars not to be standing in line for it! 8-)
    Last year I went to the same store and there were half as many people there and I got everything without any problems. Sounds like you racked up, though! Good for you!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• They act like savages out there. Ha! I went to Target around 9:00 and got just eggnog. I didn’t even didn’t want to pay at the regular check stands much too crowded but instead paid it at the jewelry area. lol
    Anonymous