Did or Do you sweat more when pregnant?

I have never been much of a perspirator- until just recently when I have noticed that going 1 day without deoderant is a very bad and SMELLY mistake to make! I am 31 weeks pregnant, with a girl, and I am hoping to hear other moms tell me if this happened to them as well!

annaica

Asked by annaica at 1:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup! And even after I gave birth, I never went back to the same as I was before.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• OMG I was the worst!!! and on top of that I was a waitress up to 35 weeks!!! I had heat reashes EVERYWHERE. it was bad LOL
    Anonymous

• very normal your hormones are so out of wack that you could have any kind of strange reation. with me it was my skin i have "problem skin" really prone to breakouts but for the netire 9 months i was pregnanat i had amazingly clear skin mabey one pimple in 9 months it was awsoome
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 2:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• OH YEAH! It was like the office was 87 degrees all the time. I would go outside with no jacket in the middle of winter to cool off about once an hour. And I couldn't stand the smell of my sweat, my sense of smell was on overdrive.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Im with u. my hubby says i freeze him and the other kids cause im so hot and its the worst when im sleeping I hate it.. but you are not the only one im with u im 33 weeks
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• YES... I am not that far a long but I was sweating like a pig at Turkey Dinner yesterday..lol They had to open the door for me... :) When I helped wash dishes afterwards I was soaken wet!
    Anonymous

• Yes! And it's so embarrassing because my SO will point out my pit stains! UGH.

thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 12:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2009