pregnancy symptoms but negative preg. test

Ok I recently got off depo the bc shot and had my period about 2 weeks ago.. it was a normal period last 5 days light flow.. well me and my husband have been having intercourse so I can get pregnant. I am having all the symptoms... constipation, sore boobs, nausea, bloated feeling, fatigue but still no positive test result... anyone have any advice?

Merediths_Mommy

Asked by Merediths_Mommy at 2:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think too soon to know
    maryndoug52304

Answer by maryndoug52304 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• You might be pregnant, but there isn't enough HCG to detect in a home pregnancy test. My advice is to wait another week or two and test again.
    Good Luck!
    Momto4girls209

Answer by Momto4girls209 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I'm not a doctor, but here are my thoughts. Either #1 it's symptoms from just getting off the depo Or #2 you might be pregnant and there just isn't enough HCG to detect in the home pregnancy test yet. The two things you could do is #1 like the last poster said, just wait another week or two and test again or #2 see if you can get a blood test done at the doctor's office. Good Luck!

Desirae17

Answer by Desirae17 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• if you are, your HCG levels would be way too low to be detected on a home pregnancy test . I'd wait a few weeks till my period would start and take it from there
    Anonymous

• I would take another pregnancy test in a week or so, and then call your dr if that's still negative. This happened to me when I was 20 - pregnancy symptoms (including no period) but no pregnancy and it turned out to be a hormonal imbalance - my prolactin levels were high making my body think it was pregnant. It can be due to an often benign tumor on the pituitary gland, it wasn't for which I'm thankful, but we never figured out why exactly the hormones were out of whack. They eventually went back to normal.

Answer by missanc at 5:02 PM on Nov. 27, 2009