For all the mommies bored, guess what our baby will be and what it will look like

Okay so i have one week left until im due! I feel like im going to pop! We have kept the gender unknown and honestly i havent even "had a feeling" of weather its going to be a boy or girl so heres some things you should know in order to guess
-I have one sibbling, a younger brother, He has one sibbling also a younger brother
-I have dirty blonde hair & Hazel eyes , He has brown hair & brown eyes
-Im 5'5 , He's about 5'9
-We both use contacts

By the way if its a boy he will be named Anthony Dylan
&If its a girl she will either be Jasmine Taylor or Rylan Taylor or Toni Elizabeth havent decided! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You will have a boy who will grow up to be as tall as his daddy and his hair will probably be almost as dark as his, too. He will most likely have brown eyee, but if you have green mixed in with your hazel eye coloring then he may have some of that green pigment in with his brown to have a brown/green hazel (quite striking and nice looking).

Or, and this is just a silly guess, you will have a girl who will grow up to be as white as white can be with light blue eyes that have a shade of gray mixed in and her hair will be the bright, orangish-red color. She will be taller than you or your husband (at least 5'10") and she will be farsighted.

Hehehe.....just my guesses to help you pass your time. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I say it is a boy, he will be 21 inches, 5pounds 10 ounces, light brown hair, dark blue eyes that will change as he gets older. I also say his eyes will turn hazel, and he will have a dimple on the right side of his face. and will have light wavy light brown hair as he gets older, he will also like sports,
    ladysunshine197

Answer by ladysunshine197 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2009