Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i just moved to klamath falls oregon with my husband and two young husband is in some trouble here and most likely will be going to jail for a while..can anyone help me on where i can go or who i should ask about getting some help with food and housing? PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE WITH COMMENTS..thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  •  is the best link..........I think.

    Good luck!


    Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

  • I'm so sorry to hear this... my SO might be going to jail for 6 months soon too (we're in Canada though so it's probably different) and I'm looking to see what I can do as well... I have no idea what you can do but the links above look pretty good ... good luck and keep your head up

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

  • Well if you need some extra money, try this site....

    Go here: all you do is fill out surveys, confirm emails, etc... most are free, some you pay for but it lets you know which are free. Currently im at

    November's Earnings: $13.25
    Pending Earnings: $75.30
    Points: 5

    once you do the offers and gets confirmed by whoever you did the offer for, you get paid. If they havent confirmed it yet then its pending. You get a check sent on the 15th of every month once you reach $20.00 (you can change that amount too, mine is set at $50.00) but sign up, its free, look into it and check it out for yourself. There are forums too where you can ask questions and chat with others and see how much they make and stuff.

    Answer by tjandjenna at 9:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • I agree with the first answer, a county office has an 800 number that you can call, also call a church nearby, find one in the whitepages!

    Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.