how likely is it?

Alright, I want some honest answers...But first and foremost, I am aware that you are not doctors nor pregnancy tests...I am asking for opinions based on your own experiences and things you've heard/seen. So, I have an almost 9 week old baby girl, she is my LIFE! Love her to death but I simply cannot afford or handle another baby at the moment...which is why 6 weeks postpartum and before hubby and I started going at it again, I started Yaz BC and we have used a condom every time as well for double protection. Well, last night we had sex and afterward the condom looked a little funky, like lots of discharge on the outside of it...I attributed that to being my own fluids even though it seemed a bit different. I cleaned myself really really good right away and went to bed. This morning, I wake up and my vagina reaks of what I would describe as a semen-like odor!

How likely is it that I may be preggers again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your gonna have to wait and take a test. Hope all goes well
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• OH!

This is OP again...

Some things to take into account before answering:

1. I was on Bactrim (antibiotic) the first week I was on Yaz...and granted my doc claims it wouldn't interfere I do not trust it! So I consider myself to only have been on Yaz for 2 weeks.
    2. My concern is that something wasn't quite right and his semen may have come out the sides.
    3. The smell was like how a guy smells when he doesn't wash up after sex or masturbating :/
    3.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry too much about it :) I think you're safe
    Anonymous

• Antibiotics CAN interfere with BC you are right to doubt that.

I'd still say it seems unlikely. There is no saying for sure, but if it came out the sides of the condom it doesn't seem like anything would be pushed far up enough to get where it would need to be. I am not expert, but I wouldn't stress to hard for now.
    Anonymous