If you had all the time in the world what would you do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Like if time never ran out, I'd spend it with my girls, and work, vacation, shop, help my mom, family, and search for the perfect guy.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Spend it with my husband and daughter. I hate that I have to work full time, day shift and only really get to see my daughter on the weekends and for 2 hrs at night when I get home (and by that time she's cranky.) I feel like I'm missing out on her growing up.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Take as many courses as I could in various colleges, whether they earned me degrees or not. I want to learn a whole bunch of different things and if I had time then there would be nothing stopping me from learning what I want!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• You mean to do what ever I want with it? SEW-- QUILT--SHOP FOR SEWING SUPPLIES... That and watch NCIS Mark Harmon oooo baby.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2009